This website is operated by iGreenBox. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to iGreenBox. iGreenBox offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and / or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on PrestaShop. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
1 - Scope of application of iGreenBox general terms and conditions and the possibility to change these
(1) iGreenbox is located in The Hague and will hereinafter also be referred to as "iGreenbox" or "we". iGreenbox delivers, based on a membership, household products as well as gift vouchers or vouchers.
(2) These terms and conditions apply to all agreements (including memberships and orders) that iGreenbox concludes with customers. The customer is also referred to below as: "consumer" or "you".
(3) We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions. We will inform you of any intended changes at least 7 days in advance. If you object to the changed terms and conditions, you have the option to terminate or cancel the agreement by sending an email to customer service by using the contact option via our website.
However, if you do not terminate or cancel the agreement, and you continue to use our products and / or services from the announced effective date of the amended conditions, then the amended conditions apply to the agreement from that moment.
2 - Obligations of the customer
(1) All information that you provide to iGreenbox at any time, for example during the ordering process, must be current and truthful. Your password may not be passed on to third parties, you must keep it safe and protected from unauthorized persons, and inform us in writing of any loss or transfer. For abuse, for example any unlawful order with your password by third parties and the resulting claims, you bear the full responsibility yourself. iGreenbox is never liable for any damage resulting from incorrect information and / or loss of your password and you indemnify iGreenbox against any claims from third parties.
(2) You are required to carefully read and observe product and user instructions and warnings with the products supplied. iGreenbox is never liable for any damage caused by non-compliance with product and user instructions and warnings and you indemnify iGreenbox against any claims from third parties.
3 - Offer; quotation; conclusion of agreement
(1) Our offer contains a description of the products and / or services offered that is as complete and accurate as possible. However, we cannot prevent that a mistake is sometimes made, in which context we note that apparent errors in the iGreenbox offer are not binding.
(2) You as a customer can complete and confirm the order form made available by iGreenbox and submit a quote. We will immediately confirm receipt of your offer electronically. However, this confirmation is not automatically the approval of the quotation. iGreenbox can accept the quotation by sending a binding acceptance certificate or by sending the ordered products. Up to that point, iGreenbox can refuse to accept the offer at any time without giving any reason. Only after iGreenbox has accepted the offer will there be a right to delivery of the ordered boxes and / or other services ordered, including, for example, the gift voucher ordered.
(3) Our offer is aimed at end users in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France. The ordered products, such as our boxes, gift voucher(s) and / or other services, are expressly not intended for resale. Therefore, only orders of household size are accepted.
(4) iGreenbox does not sell products to persons under the age of eighteen (18).
4 - Contract duration; subscription cancellation
(1) The subscription entered into is for an indefinite period of time and the delivery of your box will be renewed unless you choose to pause your subscription.
(2) You can pause your subscription the same way it was entered into.
(3) You can pause your subscription and cancel the delivery of the iGreenBox with due observance of the following. To prevent order (and therefore also delivery and payment obligation) of the following iGreenBox, you must pause your subscription before 23:59 on the last day possible indicated in your subscription summary. If you do so, you will no longer receive an iGreenBox. The cancellation of your subscription will then become effective. If you pause your subscription after payment has been processed, you will receive the box of that month.
5 - Delivery; delivery conditions; retention of title; transfer risk
(1) We deliver everywhere in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
(2) We deliver to the address specified in your customer account on our website as the delivery address. A change of address starts before delivery if you inform us of this before 23.59 on the last day possible indicated in your subscription summary prior to your next scheduled delivery.
(3) You are obliged to ensure that the personal delivery of the products to the delivery address specified by you (and during the time window specified by you) is possible. If the delivery is not possible, then you are liable in for any costs or damage that may be caused to your box.
(4) If the personal delivery of the products is not possible, the agreement can be met by offering the products to neighbors or by placing them in front of the house. Delivery in this way is entirely at your risk and iGreenbox is not responsible for any damage or disappearance of products.
(5) In the event that the products are not yet paid at the time of the personal transfer, we reserve the right of ownership until the amount due has been paid in full.
6 - Prices and shipping costs; payment; right of suspension
(1) Prices include sales tax and shipping costs within your country of delivery, unless stated otherwise.
(2) The claims of iGreenBox are immediately due and payable.
(3) For payment you can only use the payment methods agreed and indicated in the order. You are obliged to pay within the agreed payment period.
(4) iGreenBox is entitled to adjust the prices at any time, on the understanding that we will inform you of this at least 14 days in advance. If you object to the changed price, you have the option to terminate or pause your subscription by sending an email to customer service using the contact option via our website in accordance with §4 “Contract duration; subscription cancellation”. However, if you do not terminate or pause your subscription and you continue to use our products and / or services from the announced effective date of the changed price, then the changed prices will apply to the agreement from that moment.
(5) iGreenbox is entitled to suspend the execution of the agreement, such as the delivery of the box and as long as you as a customer have not (fully) met your payment obligations.
7 - iGreenBox liability
(1) iGreenBox is only liable for property and / or personal injury suffered by the customer if that damage was caused as a direct and exclusive consequence of non-compliance with an obligation of iGreenBox, or if there was intent or gross negligence on the part of iGreenBox or its employees, on the understanding that only that damage is eligible for compensation, against which iGreenBox is insured, or should have been reasonably and reasonably insured.
(2) Liability of iGreenBox for indirect damage, including consequential damage, lost profit or income, lost savings, etc. is excluded.
(3) iGreenBox is never liable for any damage resulting from incorrect information you provide to us and / or the loss of your password, and you indemnify iGreenBox against any claims from third parties.
(4) iGreenBox is never liable for any damage caused by non-compliance with products and user instructions and warnings given by iGreenBox, and you indemnify iGreenbox against any claims from third parties.
(5) If you have opted for delivery to neighbors, at the door of your home or by other means than by personal delivery, that method of delivery is entirely at your risk. iGreenbox is not responsible for the possible spoilage or disappearance of products nor is iGreenbox liable for possible damage suffered by the customer as a result.
(6) iGreenBox is never liable for damage as a result of force majeure, which includes but is not limited to: strike, illness, fire, disruptions at iGreenBox or its suppliers, transport problems, weather conditions, violence, riot, riots or police actions and / or fire department actions. Force majeure is also understood to mean such unforeseen circumstances at third parties that iGreenBox uses in the execution of the agreement.
(7) The liability arrangements in the preceding paragraphs also apply to (personal) liability of organs, employees and agents of iGreenBox. They can appeal to this.
(1) We process your personal data when processing an order. You can access your data via your account and modify all personal information at any time. You can read all about our private policy here. For any other request you might have regarding the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data, please contact us through our contact page.
9 - Method of payment; automatic collection
(1) All orders must be paid with a debit / credit card or other options listed on the online payment page of our website.
(2) Orders are charged via the payment method you specified.
(3) It is your own responsibility to ensure that the details of your payment method are valid and current. We accept iDeal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and SOFORT.
(4) Only the first delivery can be paid via iDeal. If you opt for payment via iDeal in the ordering process, the amount of the first iGreenbox-Box will be directly debited from your account. You also give permission to Adyen B.V. (acting for iGreenbox) to send ongoing SEPA direct debits to your bank to debit an amount from your account.
(5) When you choose to pay via credit card in the ordering process, the amount is continuously debited from your credit card.
(6) It is your own responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds available at the time of payment.
(7) If you do not agree with a SEPA direct debit as referred to in §12 (4) or a payment via PayPal or credit card as referred to in §12 (5), you can do this under the conditions agreed between you and your have the bank reversed. Please note within 8 (8). If a payment order cannot be executed due to insufficient balance, incorrect or outdated payment details and / or other disputes, the orders can still be sent. In such cases, iGreenbox will make the payment again. We reserve the right to reclaim the outstanding amount by re-executing the payment via the specified payment method.
(8) If a payment order cannot be executed due to insufficient balance, incorrect or outdated payment details and / or other issues, the orders may still be sent. In such cases, iGreenBox will process the payment again. We reserve the right to reclaim the outstanding amount by re-executing the payment via the specified payment method.
(9) Should the attempt to re-execute the payment fail, we reserve the right to reclaim the debt in any other way, either directly or through a third party and the associated extrajudicial collection costs from you.
10 - Suspicious fraud accounts
(1) We reserve the right to investigate all accounts that we suspect are wrong or fraudulent.
(2) We reserve the right to terminate your order or account after incorrect or fraudulent activities.
11 - Applicable law and competent court; invalid provisions
(1) All agreements between iGreenBox and the customer to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
(2) All disputes arising from the agreement between iGreenBox and you as a customer will be settled exclusively by court.
(3) Should a provision in these general terms and conditions or in the agreement become legally invalid, the remaining provisions will remain valid. In that case, a new provision will replace the invalid provision that corresponds as much as possible to the old provision in terms of content, scope and / or objective.
12 - Complaints policy
(1) Quality is of paramount importance at iGreenBox and we do everything we can to prevent complaints. You are invited to submit any form of complaint via our contact page on our website. We will respond within five (5) working days with a substantive response to the submitted complaint.
(2) If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled your complaint, you can report this via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This is a platform set up by the EU for all consumers throughout Europe.
iGreenBox - March 2020